CIAA Instructors Qualified To Teach Tai Chi, Yiquan and other Internal Martial Arts
These instructors from across the UK have all been through a CIAA accredited program. They are all capable instructors of Internal Martial Arts, each with their own perspective and focus on some, or all the internal martial arts of Tai Chi, Yiquan, Baguazhang, Xingyiquan and Qigong.
Where Can I Find A Good Tai Chi Instructor Near Me?
Across the UK, and regions across England, look for an instructor who has completed an accredited course over a number of years. Also, ask who they were taught by and whether they or their instructor is a descendent of recognised Tai Chi lineage. All our instructors can make this claim, and many have taken up direct contact directly with Chinese experts in the internal martial arts, and Tai Chi in particular.
What Are The Benefits of Learning Tai Chi And Other Martial Arts?
You will feel physically fitter, Tai Chi improves mental health by helping you feel calmer and relaxed. In addition Tai Chi offers the following benefits:
- Low impact exercise for everybody - By focusing on a series of slow movements, Tai Chi strengthens by co-ordinating both active and balancing muscles. Tai Chi is suitable for any age or physical condition, and with regular practice will improve your health.
- Better balance - By slowing down the movement you flow through a sequence of positions. Over time your balance gets better and you become more rooted.
- More internal strength - Regularly practicing Tai Chi will give you more internal power.
- Improved posture - With practice, you’ll become more aware of your body's position which aids improved posture.
- Time to Relax – Tai Chi can reduce feelings of stress. Finding time to properly relax, breath and become calm whilst moving through different exercises.
Find A Tai Chi Instructor Near Me
If you need help finding a well qualified Tai Chi instructor, please contact us. We can recommend someone in your area, and take a look at the list of instructors below. Instructors are listed in alphabetical order, by location.
|Aldershot, Hants.||Alla Bennett||07714 621 806||/www.facebook.com/risingstartaichi/|
|Buckinghamshire||Graham Lawton||07768 838208||Willow Tai Chi|
|Bedfordshire||Ian Deavin||07860 218334||www.sheffordtaichi.org|
|Berkshire & Oxfordshire||Karen Pounds||07867 954 786||www.karenpounds.co.uk|
|Bishopstoke/Hants.||Eleanor Thomas||07714 340 776|
|Bristol||Mark Leonard||0117 977 5193||www.bristoltaichi.org|
|Bristol||Frank Pring||0117 377 1176||www.chentaichibristol.co.uk|
|Bromley||Sylvia Jarvis||0772 995 2918||e-mail: email@example.com|
|Camberley||Gary Jones||01344 77 88 70|
|Caversham||John Henry||07867 681140||www.heightstaichi.co.uk|
|Chichester||Sam Moor||07748 113 857||www.sussextaichi.co.uk|
|Cholsey||Alan Baker||01491 652 391||www.threetreasurestaiji.co.uk|
|Cheltenham/Gloucester||Olly Leonard||07508 686 315||www.cheltenhamgloucestertaichi.com|
|Fareham||Craig Jones||0781 7075287||www.practise-taiji.co.uk|
|Hampshire||Pauline Brennan||07941 134568||Willow Tai Chi|
|Kidmore End, Berks||Debbie Page||0118 9722 812|
|Luton, Beds||Matthew Catlin||07720 539 707||https://www.facebook.com/Stopsley-Chen-Tai-Chi-388068504873830/|
|Newbury||Alma Lopez-Tolman||0163 5299 672||www.taijinewbury.co.uk|
|Newick & Brighton, East Sussex||Lisa Sang||07454 330 138||www.villagetaichi.co.uk|
|North Somerset - Clevedon||Tom Sapsed||07766 757 276|
|Oxford||Emma Westlake/Phil Muil||07710 768 810||www.oxfordtaichi.co.uk firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stratford on Avon||Debbie Wild||07773 318 830||www.swantaichi.co.uk|
|Swindon||Mark Jones||0179 364 3641||www.greenchi.co.uk|
|Woodley||Phil Larsson||0118 966 3104||www.berkshiretaichi.co.uk|